Simply put, HFS Federal Credit Union is open to membership for anyone who lives, works or worships on the Island of Hawaii.
More specifically, membership at HFS FCU is offered to those with the following common bond:
- Persons who live on the Island of Hawaii;
- Persons who regularly work, attend school, worship, perform volunteer service, or participate in associations headquartered on the Island of Hawaii;
- Persons participating in programs to alleviate poverty or distress which are located on the Island of Hawaii;
- Incorporated and unincorporated organizations located on the Island of Hawaii, or maintaining a facility on the Island of Hawaii;
- Spouse of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
- Employees of this credit union;
- Members of their immediate families* or households; and organizations of such persons.
Become a Member today and experience the Credit Union difference! Visit any HFS FCU branch location and let our New Account Representative open the right account for you.
* “Immediate family” is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparent, stepchild, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. (As defined in the HFS Federal Credit Union Charter)